What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
How do we use the information gathered?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, your credit card data is stored at www.laram.in. It is encrypted through the payment card industry data security standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- The e-mail address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional www.laram.in news, updates, promotions, related product information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement security measures that meet or exceed current standards to protect the safety of your personal information when you place an order or submit your personal information on our website, but please be aware that no system of transmitting data over the internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.PCI-DSS requirements ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
How are cookies used?
Do we disclose information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. However, this does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing service to our customers, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of others or ourselves. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Occasionally, we may include links to third-party sites on our website. These sites have separate and independent privacy policies and we therefore hold no responsibility or liability for the content and activity of these linked sites.
- Our store uses google analytics to help us study the traffic that lands on our website and to identify the most popular pages on our site.
- To protect your personal information we take precautions and follow practices to make sure it is not lost, inappropriately used, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Age of consent
- By using this site you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.