www.laram.in warrants products against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 365 days from the date of purchase.
www.laram.in reserves the right to determine manufacturing defects, and requires proof of purchase to see if the product is under warranty. If a product is judged defective, www.laram.in will repair or replace the item at no cost to you.
Each piece is unique and handcrafted and hence there may be variations in the texture and polish.
The following forms of Proof of Purchase are acceptable:
• Your www.laram.in order number.
• Picture or scan of the physical receipt/invoice with a visible date of purchase.
• Picture of your bank statement with a visible and highlighted purchase date.
The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
• Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, or normal wear and tear.
• Damage due to water as www.laram.in is not water proof and should not be used during swimming, or taking a shower, etc.
• This warranty is void if the www.laram.in has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorised service, or other factors other than defects in material or workmanship.